How to Download 4Shared using IDM
How to download files from 4Shared Account using IDM (Internet Download Manager)? This is complete tutorial on how to set IDM with 4Shared free or premium. Downloading 4Shared using IDM makes download process faster, can pause - resume, uninterrupted, no waiting time, and download multiple files at once. Buy IDM and 4Shared Premium and activate it now.
Downloading files from 4Shared.com using Internet Download Manager is certainly faster, easier, and more stable. How to set IDM to download 4Shared.com? Setting IDM with 4Shared.com account is very easy. Before setting the IDM, make sure 2 things below:
- You have premium 4Shared.com account. If you don't already have one, click here to buy 4Shared Premium.
- You have IDM software with these criteria:
- You should have installed IDM with Latest Version! Old IDM version will cause many problems.
- You should not use pirated / cracked IDM, nor a trial version. Using pirated IDM is very dangerous!
Integrate your IDM with the browser. It is recommended to use the most popular browsers such as Chrome & Firefox. How to integrate IDM with the browser? click How to integrate IDM with the browser
Step Two >>
Setting up your IDM. Actually this step is no needed if IDM has integrated with the browser perfectly. If IDM has integrated with the browser succesfully, then you can just log in to the 4Shared.com site using the premium account username & password in the browser. The premium account will be stored by the browser in its cookies, so as long as it doesn't log out, just click the 4Shared URL, and the download will be taken by IDM automatically.
But if IDM doesn’t take the download automatically, set IDM manually as follows:
- Click the Downloads > Options menu
- The Internet Download Manager Configuration window appears
(1) Click the Site Login tab
(2) Click New
(3) Type / enter in the server / path field as below, and also fill the user and password field with your 4Shared account
Step Three >>
If you have followed those steps above, but still can't download 4Shared using IDM
- Check whether the file is still exist on 4Shared.com server. Use the link checker or just try to open the link using your browser.
- Your window installation might have problem. Try check your operating system, if you don't have expertise about it, ask the nearest computer technician for help.
- Contact IDM technician via IDM website contact form.
Most Wanted Tutorial