IDM Cannot Download Youtube
IDM is one of the best downloaders/download managers to download files from Youtube. But some users have problems not being able to download from Youtube, for example the download button panel does not appear, youtube video downloads are not 100% complete, bad video quality downloads, etc. So that, often the question arises:
- I have bought IDM but can't download videos from Youtube?
- Why doesn't the IDM download panel button in Google Chrome appear?
- IDM purchased cannot download videos from Youtube?
- When downloading from Youtube IDM only shows the types of movies even though I want an mpg file?
If you experience this event, the most important thing to do is:
- DO NOT PANIC! Panic won't make the problem go wrong and only cause stress
- DON'T HAVE THE WORST MISSING ANYONE! Not necessarily the error IDM, it could be the problem is on your own computer or even on the Youtube. Especially if you directly accuse IDM of being sold on ViooMax error, because ViooMax is only a reseller or dealer, downloading and registering IDM directly from the official site, so it's impossible for IDM to be sold on ViooMax to be different from IDM sold on its official site.
To solve this problem, clear your soul first don't think negative first about IDM services, and let's look at the information and the following steps;
Some causes Youtube videos cannot be downloaded by IDM:
- The installed IDM is a trial or crack version
- The version of IDM used is an old version
- IDM has not been perfectly integrated with the browser used (Chrome or Firefox)
- IDM settings are wrong
- IDM installation/installation is not perfect
- Browser error or the version has been missed
- Videos on Youtube are protected
- The system on Youtube changes
Here are the steps and solutions
Step 1: Check IDM
If IDM is trial or crack, purchase IDM on IDM Authorized Resellers .
Step 2: Check the IDM version
Check the IDM version that is currently in use. The trick: click the HELP menu > ABOUT and see what version IDM is. Like the picture below this version is 5.09.4 then the latest IDM check on the http://www.vioomax.com/idm.htm page.
If the version has been missed, immediately download the latest version of IDM and install it. If the version is the latest, continue to Step 3
Step 3: Integrate IDM with Browser
Integrate IDM with the browser perfectly. To find out the correct way to integrate click > > > Tutorial Integrating IDM with a browser < < <
Step 4: IDM Settings
If step 4 has not been successful, continue to step 5
Step 5: Uninstall and Reinstall IDM
Don't forget to restart the computer after uninstalling.
After uninstalling it, download the latest IDM and install it.
Step 6: Uninstall and Reinstall Browser
Uninstall the browser used (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox), download the latest browser version and install it again. Don't forget to re-integrate it with IDM like Step 3 above.
Step 7: Protected Video or Youtube System changes
As is known, on Youtube there is a feature to protect videos, if the video is protected, it cannot be downloaded.
Apart from that, Youtube in a certain period of time updated the system/technology which caused it to be out of sync with your IDM version. IDM usually does not remain silent, and immediately makes repairs or updates, just wait until IDM releases the latest version. You can report this to the IDM team, and definitely IDM team will be happy to receive your report.
Step 8: Download using Keepvid
If the steps above fail, then the right alternative way to download videos from Youtube is to use Youtube download services online such as Keepvid . Keepvid is a site that provides services for downloading streaming videos like Youtube.
Keepvid's work is very simple, Keepvid is downloading videos from Youtube on its site, after that you just download the video from Keepvid. It does become a process twice, but don't worry, the transload process is very fast, it only takes a few seconds, and it doesn't depend on how fast your connection is.
When you open youtube, IDM automatically detects the video can be downloaded in any type. It can be one video can be downloaded in the types of mp4, mpg, mkv, etc. and IDM will display all the possibilities to the maximum so that users can choose the desired type. Thus, if IDM only displays one type of video, it means that no other types have been detected, so only that can be downloaded.
Most Wanted Tutorial